Ebook | e-point
Original ebook presenting case studies of the use of DXP platforms
e-point SA is a Polish software house, established in 1996. The company specializes in complex, international IT projects for the financial industry and e-commerce (B2B and B2C). It creates, develops and maintains portals and sales support platforms. It also provides mobile solutions (Progressive Web Applications) and identity & access management systems (IAM).
e-point approached us with the proposal to develop an expert publication on an emerging technology (DXP).
The scope of work for e-point included:
- Proposing a content plan based on in-depth research
- Developing the content of the report and proposing its design elements
Behind-the-scenes of report creation for e-point:
- We met on an internal videocall with the e-point team.
- Based on research, we prepared drafts of individual chapters and submitted them for technical review.
- We prepared the final version, taking into account clarifications and corrections by the client.
People involved: members of the e-point marketing team
Effect: ebook discussing the benefits of DXP platformsGo back to our projects