Content marketing | CCA Europe
As an outsourced editorial team, we provide content, SEO, PR and consulting services for a software house specializing in finance.
CCA Europe.pl provides software for the financial sector and develops proprietary data-driven banking solutions. They specialize in comprehensive core banking and payment processing development projects. The company also provides business analysis services and tests of banking applications, using proprietary tools.
Our client, Jacek Nowak, CEO of CCA Europe, focused on publishing content on a regular basis, starting with LinkedIn. He was convinced that it all starts with content marketing to support his fledgling sales department. He was convinced to cooperate with us by our lecture on organizational culture.
At the end of 2019, we launched our cooperation with the Brand Spirit and Content Event Storming workshops. Since then, we have been regularly creating a wide range of content, from ebooks to presentations, to newsletters and social media content.
The scope of work for CCA Europe has included:
- building a new website
- providing case studies
- setting the company blog
- setting up a company directory on the Clutch portal (in August 2020, CCA Europe debuted in the TOP Polish Developers 2020 list)
- regularly supplying company communication channels (blog, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- creating a monthly newsletter
- supporting the CEO in communicating with key stakeholders (LinkedIn, presentations)
- support the company in paid advertising campaigns (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- analyzing the content in terms of effectiveness and SEO (Google Analytics, SurferSEO, Ahrefs)
How we work with CCA Europe:
- We meet on weekly status calls with the CEO or, if necessary, with a larger team.
- We prepare the draft version of the content, select design and promotion elements.
- We submit the material for technical review.
- After the review, we correct the draft based on the client’s feedback.
- When all is ready, our native speaker proofreads the text and we submit it for publication.
People involved: CEO, key analysts of CCA Europe, webmaster
Effect: regular communication with clients, lead generation, improved website positioning for selected keywords
Marta and Grazyna are very creative, which I greatly appreciate. Through our cooperation, I understood that creating content is an ongoing process. Our existing clients now see us in a different light, but our own perspective has also changed. Now, we approach things with a broader mind, thinking not only about what we can create from scratch, but also what we can adapt. This point of view is formed as we talk through different topics and then write about them.
Jacek Nowak, CEO CCA Europe
See our works:Go back to our projects